2 Days Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria budget camping adventure safari, Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria luxury lodge safari, Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria Kenya adventure safari package, Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria private safari, Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria group joining adventure safari, Nairobi Nakuru Bogoria road adventure safari
Day 1 Nairobi city – Lake Nakuru National Park
African Game Trek Adventure Safari’s driver and Staff will pick up the clients on arrival in the airport or hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients depart Nairobi by road heading towards the Great Rift Valley arriving in Lake Nakuru National Park in good time for the game drive adventure. Picnic lunch will be provided while inside the park. Nakuru National Park is rich with over 350 bird species, the greater and lesser flamingoes, plovers, marabou stork, white pelican, egrets and not forgetting the white and black rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, lion, zebra, Antelope, buffalo and other wild animals. Dinner and overnight in the budget hotel/luxury lodge
Day 2 Lake Nakuru- Bogoria – Nairobi city
Second day by African Game Trek Adventure Safari, clients prepare for breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for lake Bogoria by road. Arriving in good time to explore on the foot the natural lake, the hot springs geysers, caution must be observed while walking close to the hot springs as these are super-hot and the park is also known for the viewing of Flamingoes in their thousands. Depart Lake Bogoria by road for Nairobi via Nakuru, Lunch is proved en route arriving in Nairobi in the late afternoon and the driver guide will drop the clients in their hotel or airport and your safari ends with great memories from African Game Trek Adventure Safari
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.