2 Days Nairobi Kenya Masai mara flying, Masai mara flying budget camping adventure safari, Nairobi Masai mara flying luxury lodge adventure safari, Nairobi Masai mara flying private safari, Kenya honeymoon flying safari package
Day 1: Nairobi city- Masai Mara game Reserve
African Game Trek Adventure Safari’s driver and Staff will pick up the clients on arrival in the airport or hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients will be transferred to Wilson airport for the domestic departure airline. Depart Nairobi by flight arriving in Masai Mara national park for the African Game Trek Adventure game drive. Masai mara game reserve is the Kenyan Best Known Park for the big five, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, elephant, buffalo it is also the home of many wild animals like hyena, Giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and grant gazelle, and much more African wild animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget tented camp/luxury lodge
Day 2 Masai Mara Game Reserve –Nairobi city
Second day with African Game Trek Adventure Safari, wake up very early morning for breakfast then proceed for the game drive inside the Masai Mara game reserve. Picnic lunch will be provided. Depart for Nairobi by flight, arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon and the clients will be received by the driver guide at the Wilson airport and transferred to the hotel or international airport and your safari ends with great memories from African Game Trek Adventure Safari
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Return Air fare Wilson airport
- Airport Transfers Pick up from Nairobi Hotel to Wilson airport
- Full board accommodation
- Unlimited Game drives daily
- Private safari game drives with driver guide
- Park fees
- 1 Litre of water per day during safarii
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.