2 Days Nairobi Masai Mara budget camping adventure safari, Nairobi Masai mara luxury lodge safari, Nairobi Masai mara Kenya adventure safari package, Masai mara private safari,
Day 1: Nairobi city- Masai Mara game Reserve
African Game Trek Adventure Safari’s driver and Staff will pick up the clients on arrival in the airport or hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients depart Nairobi by road heading through the view point of the great rift valley escarpment, a stopover at the great rift valley escapement for the photo and shopping then continue with the safari to Masai Mara game reserve. Arriving in time for lunch at the budget tented camp/luxury lodge, after lunch relax, and then proceed for the evening game drive until 6.30 pm. Masai mara game reserve is the Kenyan Best Known Park for the big five, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, elephant, buffalo it is also the home of many wild animals like hyena, Giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and grant gazelle, and much more African wild animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget tented camp/luxury lodge
Day 2 Masai Mara Game Reserve –Nairobi city
Second day with African Game Trek Adventure Safari, wake up very early morning to prepared for the morning game drive inside the Masai Mara game reserve. After the morning game drive return to the budget tented camp/luxury lodge for the full breakfast then depart for Nairobi by road, Lunch will be served en route, arriving in Nairobi in the afternoon and the driver guide will drop the clients in their hotel or airport and your safari ends with great memories from African Game Trek Adventure Safari
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
Transport based on customized seven-sitter safari Van with specially modified suspension.
- Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping Fees.
- Finest accommodation offered in tent.
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.