3 days Arusha serengeti budget camping adventure safari, Arusha serengeti luxury lodge safari, Arusha serengeti Tanzania adventure safari package, Arusha serengeti private safari, Arusha serengeti group joining adventure safari, Arusha serengeti road adventure safari
Day 1: Arusha- Serengeti National Park
African Game Trek Adventure Safari’s driver and Staff will pick up the clients in the Arusha hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients depart Arusha by road to Lake Manyara National park. After the arrival at Lake Manyara national park, check in your budget camp/luxury lodge, hot delicious lunch will be provided then proceeds for the evening game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 2: Full African Game Trek Adventure in Serengeti National park
Second day with African Game Trek Adventure Safari, wake up early morning for the full breakfast, then proceeds for the adventure in the park for the viewing of the animals. Serengeti national park has high concentration of wild animals and this makes the adventure with African Game Trek safaris amazing and joyful. Serengeti National park is known for the big five, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, elephant, buffalo it is also the home of many wild animals like hyena, Giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and grant gazelle, and much more African wild animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 3: Serengeti National park - Arusha
Third day with African Game Trek Adventure safaris, wake up for breakfast and then proceed for the morning game drive. Depart Serengeti national park by road for Arusha via Mto wa mbu Village arriving in the afternoon and the driver guide will drop the clients in the Arusha hotel and your safari ends with great memories from African Game Trek Adventure Safaris
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Transport including fuel based on customized open roof seven-sitter safari Van or 4 x 4 land cruiser jeep with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable National Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping or lodging Fees
- All government taxes
- Finest accommodation offered in budget camping or luxury lodge accommodation
- Three meals a day while on the Safari, Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi
- Services of the professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Three Liter of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives while in the national parks.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- The cost of obtaining visa while entering Kenya or Tanzania
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.