5 days Arusha Ngorongoro serengeti budget camping adventure safari, Ngorongoro Manyara luxury lodge safari, Ngorongoro Tanzania adventure safari package, serengeti manyara private safari, serengeti Ngorongoro group joining adventure safari, serengeti ngorongoro road adventure safari
Day 1: Arusha-Lake Manyara National Park
African Game Trek Adventure Safari’s driver and Staff will pick up the clients in the Arusha hotel in the morning, a short safari briefing will be conducted then the clients depart Arusha by road to Lake Manyara National park. After the arrival at Lake Manyara national park, check in your budget camp/luxury lodge, hot delicious lunch will be provided then proceeds for the evening game drive in the park. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 2: Lake Manyara National park -Ngorongoro Crater National park
Second day with African Game Trek Adventure safaris, Wake up early for the morning for breakfast and then depart for Ngorongoro crater arriving in good time for the hot delicious lunch in the budget camp/luxury lodge. After lunch proceeds for the adventure game drive descend 2000 ft (670m) into the crater floor for full day crater adventure. Ngorongoro Crater National Park is Tanzania’s best park enriched with most wild animals like Black manned lions, white and black rhinos, African buffaloes, elephants, zebras and other grazing animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater National park – Serengeti National park
Third day with African Game Trek Adventure safaris, wake up for breakfast and then proceed for the morning game drive. Depart Ngorongoro Crater by road for Serengeti National park arriving in time for lunch, check in budget camp/luxury lodge and then proceed for the evening adventure game drive. Dinner and overnight at budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 4: Full Day African Game Trek Adventure in Serengeti National park
Fourth day with African Game Trek Adventure Safari, wake up early morning for the full breakfast, then proceeds for the adventure in the park for the viewing of the animals. Serengeti national park has high concentration of wild animals and this makes the adventure with African Game Trek safaris amazing and joyful. Serengeti National park is known for the big five, Leopard, Lion, Rhino, elephant, buffalo it is also the home of many wild animals like hyena, Giraffe, eland, wildebeest, zebra, impala, Thomson’s and grant gazelle, and much more African wild animals. Dinner and overnight at the budget camp/luxury lodge
Day 5: Serengeti National park - Arusha
Fifth day with African Game Trek Adventure safaris, wake up for breakfast and then proceed for the morning game drive. Depart Serengeti national park by road for Arusha via Mto wa mbu
WHAT’S INCLUDED ON THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI.
- Transport including fuel based on customized open roof seven-sitter safari Van or 4 x 4 land cruiser jeep with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable National Park Entrance fees.
- All Camping or lodging Fees
- All government taxes
- Finest accommodation offered in budget camping or luxury lodge accommodation
- Three meals a day while on the Safari, Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi
- Services of the professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Three Liter of drinking water
- Extensive Game drives while in the national parks.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE SAFARI
Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- The cost of obtaining visa while entering Kenya or Tanzania
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- Pre- tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.